My ARTICLES & OTHER PUBLICATIONS:
- “Parent council seeks help for dire Jersey City school budget”, by Natalia Ioffe
- “Parent Groups Are Vital for the Success of Jersey City Public Schools”, by Natalia Ioffe
- Jersey City Arts in Education, 2016 JCBOE Candidates Questionnaire
- And we are free to be different and still love each other, FB Post by Natalia Ioffe
- What it means to be a “Dreamer” in America, FB Post by Natalia Ioffe
- On Heroes, Villains, Presidents and Immigrants, FB Post by Natalia Ioffe
- Center St Residents fighting Eminent Domain, by Natalia Ioffe
- Greenville Neighborhood Alliance and the Block Association Movement in JC, by Natalia Ioffe
- My Article about a fellow Parent Volunteer in a Jersey City Public School #29, Lacovia Wilson.
- “We cannot afford to be a house divided”, by Natalia Ioffe
- JCETV Oct 14, 2014 “Liberty Lives” V2 with Dr. Marcia V. Lyles, Superintendent of Schools in Jersey City. In Part 1, Dr. Lyles conducts a conversation about strong community relationships. Part 1 features PS#29 Principal & Parent Council President. Part 2 (at 13:10), features a conversation with PS #16 Principal Terry Watkins-Williams and Natasha Ioffe of PS#16 CPA
- JCETV May 20, 2016 “PS16’s Centennial Celebration” – (At 54:53) Natasha Ioffe presents a historical piece about the school’s founder and Jersey City’s pioneer Cornelia F. Bradford. Click HERE to view the clip of the presentation.
- Receiving the Jersey City Public Schools Award for recognition in Parent Leadership
- My article in the Bradford Spirit – Classics Drive & PARCC Workshop